Monday, March 8, 2010

I am the best WAR on Leviathan.


My 3 day plan to get WAR75 worked! Not everyone was so supportive though! It's all just jealousy! Everyone knows I'm the best WAR on Leviathan!

Literally just stalked the tunnel, and convinced anyone that was SMN burning that it was in their best interest to let me afkleech exp!








After spending my little adventure in the tunnel, all I can say is people need to relax. I've never seen so much drama/whining/emo over something so silly. Tunnel is taken? Tough luck. Nobody owns the tunnel, just like nobody owns any other exp camp in the game. If you can't deal with the competition, go summoner burn somewhere else.


I had to merit on WAR to finish capping my gaxe skill! I did a fairly decent job considering my skill was gimp!









At least I didn't unlock King's Justice in a merit! I'm not that gimp!

Doing Nyzul for the weapon was more challenging that I thought it would be. Took three tries just to win the run, and had this wipe at 1%.

Cerb is tough to do in random pickups usually. Ironically when I convinced people in the LS to help, we got the much easier Hydra...

More Einherjar/Odin!

A random tier1 dropped Hfeet!

Still no sign of KB. Hydra continues with its 99.99999999% pop rate! I guess most people would be happy with easy tier3s, but KB looks fun!

Rizko tried to get me kicked before Odin! Not very nice. I'm still going with everyone being jealous of how awesome I am!

Odin was a little messier than usual, and we almost wiped! No ebody for me, sad times!

Started on my quest for N.hands. No linkshell would sell me the abj, so I went to jeuno and bought some overpriced triggers, then put together a random group to kill Byakko!

Horrible drops!

I figured I'd try farming for my next Byakko attempt, and got pretty lucky.

Diorite on the first kill!

Despot took an hour to pop, but at least we got it and not the competing linkshells!

Second fight was much smoother, and actually had some nice drops!

Yay nhands for me!

I still haven't tossed my Tamas yet. I know how much better rajas is, so it really should be an easy decision. Maybe once I get ebody!

Moving on, did tons of sea recently.

Fortitude finally dropped his torque, and I haxed the lot! Hasn't dropped since!


Have also been spamming Faith for Breaze's torque. Using a MNK straight tank strategy is a lot easier/faster. I remember trying it this way like 2 years ago, and it was a little more challenging. The WHM update has made it significantly easier though, as well as just better geared monks in general.



Had some better torque luck with the other Jailers though. Wish we could trade this Temperance torque for something else!


Two hope torques back to back(with no TH)!




Yay justice torque!

I despise Ix'DRG. Not only does it like to take hours to pop, but we had an unlucky(or lucky..) streak where several capes in a row dropped. I think everyone in LS has a cape now, that would want one anyway.




All the Ix'DRGs capped my BLM buffer! First time ever!


Did a few prudences with the deeds that took forever to drop.


And I win the torque! Yay me again!


I hate Scid.

I hate Scid even more.

I really hate Scid.

Do you hate Scid now too?

More fomors! Finally got some drops.



Had a particularly bad Lugh, but it was nice enough to drop feet finally!

I stole the feet! Greedy taru go!

Hagun ENM has been blah.


Not even a galateia!

Random ACP7 shout. I was surprised when the JPs asked me to go WAR, maybe it will have a use!


Lame earring, tossed!

More limbus!


Omega is starting to not be worth it anymore with our ridiculous 100% Omega's eye drop rate.


Decent drops I guess! Would've preferred a body in there though.

Random FoV augment! Pretty cool for Slug Shot I think!


This guy's seacom made me laugh. JP ONLY to a new level?!

That's that! Next update soon, once I get my pretty new avatars!

No comments: